Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Sometimes, you do things you regret. And sometimes, you wake up with hair like this -- perhaps best described as a cross between a faux 'hawk and the Asian mullet. This really has nothing to do with food at all but I thought it was too amusing not to share.
H mart, but you can make your own with a few simple ingredients: 1/2 head of kimchi, 5 small leeks, 1 egg, 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk, vegetable oil, dash of salt.
1. Squeeze water out from the kimchi and chop up.
2. Cut leeks up into 1-inch pieces.
3. Pour the egg and milk (or water) into the flour and mix well.
4. Mix #1, 2 and 3 together and add a dash of salt.
5. Pour a few drops of vegetable oil on a heated pan and fry to taste.
Recipe courtesy of 1StopKorea.com.
...Plus a generous helping of rice. Just add some salt, pepper and kelp (seaweed) to the fried egg. Fiiiill'erup!