Monday, February 22, 2010

i Love iHop

So does Joe.

A grown man's gotta eat. And my enthusiastic buddy is no exception. Featured: sausage, scrambled eggs, home fries, pancakes on the side.


And Jon.

My brother loves his silver dollar pancakes. They're just his size! (Though he's growing leaps and bounds these days, giving the Tooth Fairy a run for her money.)


Cup o' Joe.

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a coffee addict. I prefer dark, bitter roasts with a splash of milk and a sliver of sugar. Thank you very much.


International Passport with Dutch strawberry-filled crepes.

Crepes with whipped cream AND sausage AND bacon AND sunny-side up eggs. My dad is a beast - I mean that with all due respect. But he actually didn't finish the whole thing.


Ham & Egg Melt.

This one is mine. Nothing screams comfort food like a ham, egg and cheese sandwich. It's got "greasy spoon" written all over it. Piping hot chunky fries and a pickle on the side. I totally downed the whole thing. I think this is why I enjoy Monte Cristos as well. Several elements must be in order: meat, melted cheese (I prefer cheddar or provolone with my sandwiches) and a hearty bread with crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment