Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Angoletto's Pizza

Angoletto's Pizza.

A beautiful sunny Friday lunch spent with my girl RM at Angoletto Cafe. This place is up the corner from my house and has been around for as long as I've been born. Consistently good pizza. None of that light cheese fluff. Delectable down to the dough.

I couldn't choose between pasta and pizza, so I decided I'd have both with the Baked Ziti slice. RM needed some more meat on hers, so she got Chicken. And the ricotta on the White looked so melt-in-your-mouth hot that we had to go for that, too.

Also recommended: Spinach pinwheels, Mozzarella and Tomato Squares, Primavera Fusilli, Linguini with White Clam Sauce. The Penne a la Vodka isn't bad, though it's more cheesy and perhaps less refined than Mama Theresa's.

Top to Bottom: Baked ziti slice, Chicken slice, White slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment